Revise AS Level Psychology is designed to give a clear framework of the content of the course. It will help both the hard-working student who has worked solidly throughout the course and the 'I should have worked harder' student who urgently needs to gain sufficient knowledge to pass the exam. It has been updated in line with the latest syllabus specification and includes page references to AS Level Psychology, 4th Edition by Michael W. Eysenck. Although it is designed to supplement this book, it can be used alongside any AS-level psychology textbook.
This revision guide is written for a broad spectrum of students taking the AQA-A AS psychology exam. It gives excellent guidance, not only on how to pass the exam, but also on how to avoid the panic and pitfalls that so many students face at exam time. It includes a number of helpful features:
- An outline of the format of the exam, following the most up-to-date syllabus requirements, along with tips on how to perform well and advice on raising grades
- Essential topic information presented as flow charts and summary lists
- Clear and full definitions of important terms and concepts, studies, and theories
- An explanation of how examiners assess students
- Guidance throughout the text that encourages active engagement with the material
- Can be used with any AS-level psychology textbook, though there are cross-references throughout to the appropriate pages in Eysenck's AS Level Psychology
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Psychology Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781134965045 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|