This is a comprehensive student revision guide for those taking the GCSE OCR Psychology exam. It summarises the specification material clearly and attractively, enabling students to easily digest and retain the information.
Packed full of revision tips and techniques, the book includes a number of unique and helpful features:
- Overviews of the OCR specification content
- Summaries of the major research studies
- Practical and innovative suggestions for revision techniques at the end of each chapter
- Example exam questions and model answers
- A separate chapter dedicated to preparing for the exam, giving practical advice on getting organised, techniques for maximising revision time, and advice on structuring exam time appropriately for optimum performance
- A comprehensive glossary of important terms and their definitions, to aid understanding of the material.
Revise Psychology for GCSE Level gives excellent guidance, not only on how to pass the exam, but also on how to avoid the panic and pitfalls that so many students face at exam time. Although a companion to the bestselling Psychology for GCSE Level, 2nd edition by Dwyer and Roberts, this revision guide can be used alongside any GCSE psychology textbook.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Psychology Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781317341147 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|