Rick Sammon's Evolution of an Image illustrates the creative photographic process from start to finish. In this book, Canon Explorer of Light Rick Sammon pulls back the curtain to prove that creating amazing photographs is a well-thought-out process that involves several stages.
Comprising 50 case studies that examine photographs taken by Rick around the world in a wide variety of shooting situations, Evolution of an Image shows the power of creative thinking, getting it right in the camera, and the careful use of image processing using Lightroom.
By including his outtakes- and the reasons that he considers them outtakes- Rick suggests the steps that every photographer should take in order to improve their images. Combining technical advice with tips on lighting, composition and using Lightroom, this book will motivate and encourage those looking to evolve as creative photographers and digital darkroom artists.
Key features include:
• More than 200 before-and-after photographs
• Fully illustrated sections on wildlife, seascape, landscape, scenic, action and people photography
• Screen grabs showing Rick's Lightroom adjustments
• Suggestions on working in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom as well as Adobe Photoshop
• Special section on Rick's "Sammonisms," or quick tips on getting the best in-camera image
• Advice on evolving as a photographer
• Inspirational photographs from Provence, the Palouse, Kenya, Antarctica, Iceland, Alaska, Mongolia, Myanmar, Colorad
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||28.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317219781 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|