All roads lead to enlightenment--but the choice of which to travel is yours. From Sedona to Lourdes to Mecca, there are certain divinely blessed places that can inspire you to renew your sense of wonder, revitalize your spirit, and restore your faith.
In this book, you'll explore the most illuminating sites around the world, including:
- The Taj Mahal in India, a stunning palace designed for mourning a lost love--or celebrating a new one
- Mount Shasta in California, a place of veneration and enlightenment
- The Shrine of Rumi in Turkey, a monument to the power of passion and poetry
- The Wailing Wall in Israel, where it is believed you have God's ear when you visit
- Mount Olympus in Greece, a snow-capped peak that offers serenity and strength
With special prayers, meditations, and devotions for each sacred site, this book is the perfect companion if you are seeking a true journey of the soul.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781440525452 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|