How-to guidance for retiring on a boat-for aging captains and landlubbers
Have you ever thought you might want to retire on a boat? Of course you have or you wouldn't have picked up this book! Whatever form your yearning for aquatic retirement takes, Jim Trefethen can help you realize the dream.
After sailing together for over 40 years, the Jim and his wife have learned the secrets of living a content and productive life. Here Jim shares those secrets, including:
● Making sure you really want to do it: then make sure you are sure.
● How to upsize your ambitions while downsizing your life, in ways that will enhance your retirement
● How to get all your shore-side affairs in order, then to make some important adjustments in your attitude, confidence, and self esteem
● Easy-to-understand pointers and suggestions for deciding which type of retired cruising is best for you
● A ten-step plan to buying a boat with as little drama as possible
● How to modify your new/old floating retirement home to make it safer, more comfortable, and more elderly
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||27.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007564002 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|