In this latest edition of Sales Force Management, Mark Johnston and Greg Marshall continue to build on the tradition of excellence established by Churchill, Ford, and Walker, increasing the book's reputation globally as the leading textbook in the field. The authors have strengthened the focus on managing the modern tools of selling, such as customer relationship management (CRM), social media and technology-enabled selling, and sales analytics. It's a contemporary classic, fully updated for modern sales management practice.
Pedagogical features include:?
- Engaging breakout questions designed to spark lively discussion
- Leadership challenge assignments and mini-cases to help students understand and apply the principles they have learned in the classroom
- Leadership, Innovation, and Technology boxes that simulate real-world challenges faced by salespeople and their managers
- New Ethical Moment boxes in each chapter put students on the firing line of making ethical choices in sales
- Role Plays that enable students to learn by doing
- A selection of comprehensive sales management cases on the companion website
The companion website includes an instructor's manual, PowerPoints, and other tools to provide additional support for students and instructors.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317359982 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|