Covers Oracle DBMS versions 10, 11, 12, and XE
Sams Teach Yourself Oracle PL/SQL in 10 Minutes offers straightforward, practical answers when you need fast results. By working through the book's 26 lessons of 10 minutes or less, you'll learn what you need to know to take advantage of Oracle's PL/SQL language.
This handy pocket guide starts with simple data retrieval and moves on to more complex topics, including the use of joins, subqueries, regular expression and full text-based searches, stored procedures, cursors, triggers, table constraints, and much more.
Tips point out shortcuts and solutions.
Cautions help you avoid common pitfalls.
Notes explain additional concepts and provide additional information.
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to...
- Use PL/SQL in the Oracle environments and tools
- Construct complex PL/SQL statements using multiple clauses and operators
- Retrieve, sort, and format database contents
- Pinpoint the data you need using a variety of filtering techniques
- Use string, date-time, and math functions to manipulate your data
- Join two or more related tables
- Insert, update, and delete data
- Create and alter database tables
- Work with views, stored procedures, cursors, triggers, and more
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sams Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780133966787 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|