In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you'll learn how to build robust, dynamic, scalable, and manageable business solutions with SharePoint 2010! Using this book's straightforward, step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to implement everything from workflows to content management, search to enterprise-class business intelligence. One step at a time, you'll master new features ranging from Business Connectivity Services to Silverlight rich user interfaces. Each lesson builds on what you've already learned, helping you get the job done fast--and do it right!
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common SharePoint 2010 development tasks.
Q&As at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way, Did You Know?, and Watch Out! boxes offer advice and solutions.
Learn how to…
- Make the most of SharePoint 2010's lists, libraries, and site templates
- Customize the user interface through web parts, custom actions, and other advanced interface features
- Develop server-side applications and client-side applications for SharePoint 2010
- Manage data using lists, libraries, site columns, content types, custom fields, event receivers, and queries
- Integrate external data with Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
- Use "out of the box" workflows and create custom workflows
- Manage SharePoint with SharePoint 2010 Central Administration
- Protect applications with claims-based authorization and other security features
- Integrate advanced search into your applications
- Build powerful BI solutions for data analysis, presentation, and decision-making
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||36.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sams Publishing|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9780132895620 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|