YOU NEED A STELLAR SAT SCORE TO PLAY IN THE BIG LEAGUES OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS.
Designed specifically for those who have already mastered the basics of the SAT, The Princeton Review??s SAT Elite 1600 can help you gain total confidence in your test-taking skills and progress to the highest levels of scoring success.
Inside are exclusive tips and strategies for tackling the hardest questions on the SAT. You??ll also find pacing guidelines for test day and challenging practice materials to help get you into top test-taking shape. Features include:
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Effective strategies to help you beat the test and hit your top score
· Specialized tactics to avoid the trick questions that trap most students
· Alternative approaches to enable you to handle the toughest questions with confidence
Practice That Gets You to Perfection.
· Drills and tests with 400+ intensive practice problems (both in the book and online)
· Detailed answers and explanations to help you gain total content mastery
· Thorough review of all SAT sections: Math, Writing and Language,
and Reading, as well as tips for getting the most out of the optional Essay
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||33.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781101882061 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|