Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the SAT
Every year students pay $1,000 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the new SAT. Now you can get the same preparation in a book. SAT Prep Course provides the equivalent of a 2-month, 50-hour course.
The new SAT is challenging but it can be mastered through hard work, analytical thought, and by training yourself to think like an SAT test writer. Many of the exercises in this book are designed to prompt you to think like an SAT test writer. For example, in the math section, you will find Duals. These are pairs of similar SAT problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating SAT questions.
* Math: Twenty-six chapters provide comprehensive review of SAT math, including the new concepts from Algebra II and Trigonometry.
* Reading: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage. (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.)
* Writing and Language: Comprehensive analysis of SAT grammar.
* Vocabulary: Learn the essential 4000 SAT words and the 400 high-frequency words.
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing SAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||18.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Nova Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781944595050 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|