The ideal review for your medical-surgical nursing course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum's Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- Comprehensive explanations of the various topics covered in medical-surgery nursing course
- Relevant examples and extensive end-of-chapter exercises motivate you to understand new material and reinforce acquired skills
- Detailed explanations and practice problems in the different areas of medical-surgical nursing
- Comprehensive review of specialized topics such as inflammation & wound healing, coronary artery disease & acute coronary syndrome, and renal & urologic problems
- Medical-Surgical foundational knowledge of the respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, endocrine, and nervous systems
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||9780071625067 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|