Screen to Screen Selling is one of the most powerful tools you will ever use.
It's on your desktop, your laptop, your tablet, and your smartphone. It puts face-to-face accessibility at your fingertips, delivers high impact at a low cost, and opens up a whole new world of sales possibilities. From remote business meetings to long-distance presentations to live customer feeds, screen-to-screen is where it's at. And since it works on multiple platforms, it's wherever you want to go.
That's the power of Screen to Screen Selling, a game-changing step-by-step guide that shows you how to:
- INCREASE SALES by reaching out to customers anywhere in the world
- BOOST PRODUCTIVITY by making every meeting count, getting every worker on board, and keeping every customer engaged
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE by using visual aids in your screen-to-screen meetings, presentations, and conversations
- ENHANCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE by delivering the kind of personal, one-on-one service
they won't find anywhere else
Filled with money-saving tips, time-saving strategies, and practical tech-smart solutions to all your business needs, screen to screen selling is the perfect go-to guide for making person-to-person connections that really count-and really pay off.
If the success of your business depends upon your ability to communicate, influence, persuade, or present ideas that solve problems, you need to harness the power of screen to screen technology to help you get the job done-faster, more efficiently, and more affordably. This essential user's guide provides all the information you need to access and implement the best digital and online tools available for conducting remote meetings, sales presentations, training sessions, and much more.
Screen to Screen Selling will show you how to:
- Boost sales, performance, and customer experience-without being physically present
- Choose the right technology for the right job and the right budget
- Prepare the best visuals for every transaction, every client, every time you connect
- Find the highest-rated apps, software, and online services-at the lowest price possible
- Visually demonstrate value that only you can provide-in a way that makes you stand out from the competition
- Conduct meetings, train employees, coach teams, and give presentations that captivate audiences-and seal the deal every time
Jam-packed with field-tested strategies, user-friendly tips, and market-ready solutions, this comprehensive guide will help you reduce your costs, manage your time, expand your customer base, and run your meetings more efficiently-even if you can't be there in person. You'll find revealing case studies of successful screen-to-screen sellers, as well as valuable presentation tools, security tips, and other online resources. As a bonus, the book includes a selection of links to screen-to-screen tutorials, webinars, checklists, and presentation slides-so you can access the information across multiple devices in multiple ways.
These simple but powerful techniques can be applied to virtually any industry. Even if your primary responsibility isn't sales, you can use this innovative technology to make better decisions, stronger connections, and more new contacts than ever before. It's the picture-perfect way to sell your vision. Coast to coast. Person to person. Screen to screen.
Doug Devitre is the founder of Doug Devitre International, Inc. He was inducted into the National Association of Realtors Business Specialties Hall of Fame, awarded Entrepreneur of the Year from University of Missouri-Columbia, and bestowed the top honor of Certified Speaking Professional Designation by the National Speakers Association.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006789390 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|