Why should you use Scrum in your web projects? Simply put, it'll enable your team to get more done in less time.
Scrum is the most popular agile project management methodology used in web projects today. While most Scrum books tend to be lengthy textbooks that cover every detail of Scrum for all types of organizations, this highly practical book concentrates solely on how best to apply Scrum in web and mobile development projects. In it, you'll learn:
- An overview of Scrum fundamentals for web and mobile projects
- Get familiar with Scrum's roles: Scrum master, product owner, team members, and interested observers
- Understand Scrum's rituals: sprint planning meetings, daily standups, work process, demos, and sprint retrospectives
- Gain a thorough understanding of the tools used in Scrum: burndown charts, story cards, sprint backlogs
- Troubleshoot typical Scrum issues
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||22.4 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781457199479 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|