This is a curious old magic book explaining the spirit cabinet, dancing handkerchief, a method to levitate a human, a method to let a table float. The bulk of the book focuses on second sight acts - how questions from the audience can be answered. Several methods are being outlined. At the very end a few parlor tricks are described.
1st edition 1905, 1st digital edition 2013, 27 pages.
Table of Contents
word count: 12927 which is equivalent to 51 standard pages of text
- CHAPTER I: CABINET TRICKS
- CHAPTER II: TABLE LIFTING
- - THE OBEDIENT HANDKERCHIEF
- CHAPTER III: THE FLOATING GIRL
- CHAPTER IV: SECOND SIGHT AND KINDRED PHENOMENA
- CLOSING REMARKS
- CHAPTER V: PARLOR AMUSEMENTS
- - DISAPPEARANCE OF A CARD THOUGHT OF BY A SPECTATOR
- - DISCOVERING A SELECTED COIN
- - TEST IN ADDITION
- - SECOND SIGHT TRICKS
- - ENVELOPE TRICK