Secrets Of Mindfulness For Magicians is a guidebook for learning the real secrets of meditation and how to apply that to the practice and performance of magic. After you've gained some mastery of the technique, we will explore how to use it to develop the flow state in magic and in life.
Here are a few other things taught in the book:
[Download the accompanying audiobook (MP3) from your digital shelf.]
- The quickest way to relax your mind and body
- 2 techniques for getting into "the zone" on demand
- The secret to blocking out 99% of random thoughts (can be used anytime, not just when meditating)
- Speed up the learning of difficult sleight of hand tricks
- Short circuit your critical mind in seconds
- Become more natural as a performer
- Easily connect with your audience by cultivating empathy
- Develop a Zen-like work ethic when it comes to practice (or anything else)
- Learn the secrets of jhana junkies to create good feelings in just a few minutes
- Use scattered attention to build super-focus
1st edition 2016, 39 pages.
word count: 21382 which is equivalent to 85 standard pages of text