- Are you unknowingly eating genetically modiﬁed foods? - 60-80% of foods on our grocery store shelves contain genetically modiﬁed ingredients
- Find out which foods most likely contain genetically engineered ingredients
- Discover if these foods live up to their promise of fewer pesticides used
- Understand the potential risks and beneﬁts of genetically engineered foods
- Hear how genes from these plants are jumping to others and affecting animals
- Learn about the new second generation: Plants that produce plastics and pharmaceutical drugs!
- You and your family can step out of the experiment - ﬁnd out how
- Learn how to ask for more research before more of these technologies are tested on you
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||550 KB|
|Publisher: ||Innovative Healing|
|Date published: ||Dec 2005|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|