Securing VoIP: Keeping Your VoIP Network Safe will show you how to take the initiative to prevent hackers from recording and exploiting your company's secrets. Drawing upon years of practical experience and using numerous examples and case studies, technology guru Bud Bates discusses the business realities that necessitate VoIP system security and the threats to VoIP over both wire and wireless networks. He also provides essential guidance on how to conduct system security audits and how to integrate your existing IT security plan with your VoIP system and security plans, helping you prevent security breaches and eavesdropping.
- Explains the business case for securing VoIP Systems
- Presents hands-on tools that show how to defend a VoIP network against attack.
- Provides detailed case studies and real world examples drawn from the authors' consulting practice.
- Discusses the pros and cons of implementing VoIP and why it may not be right for everyone.
- Covers the security policies and procedures that need to be in place to keep VoIP communications safe.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.7 MB|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||2370006333418 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|