As a web developer, you may not want to spend time making your web app secure, but it definitely comes with the territory. This practical guide provides you with the latest information on how to thwart security threats at several levels, including new areas such as microservices. You??ll learn how to help protect your app no matter where it runs, from the latest smartphone to an older desktop, and everything in between.
- Create a security plan for your organization that takes the latest devices and user needs into account
- Develop secure interfaces, and safely incorporate third-party code from libraries, APIs, and microservices
- Use sandboxing techniques, in-house and third-party testing techniques, and learn to think like a hacker
- Implement a maintenance cycle by determining when and how to update your application software
- Learn techniques for efficiently tracking security threats as well as training requirements that your organization can use
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491928707 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|