Sell your photos again and again!
Live anywhere. Pick your hours. Be your own boss. Earn more money. See your pictures in print. Discover the freedom of a profitable photo business by learning the secrets behind making and selling editorial stock photography.
For more than three decades, industry classic Sell & Re-Sell Your Photos has been giving new and veteran photographers the tools to sell their pictures consistently to markets they enjoy. Rohn Engh's master text, with updates from independent photographer Mikael Karlsson, outlines the time-tested formula for successfully marketing your work to publishers world-wide.
This completely revised and expanded 6th edition features up-to-date advice, brand new photos and charts and tables to help you achieve your goals.
Learn how to:
Master the stock photography market: Take pictures today that you can sell for many tomorrows to come!
- Create enduring images--the ones photo buyers always need
- Price your photos like a professional
- Find your niche and corner that market
- Take and market your work with modern technology
- Confidently submit to agencies and publishers
- Digitally store your archive
- Protect yourself and your photos with basic copyright laws and regulations
- Includes a detailed five-week action plan to get you organized and selling
|Size: ||9.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||North Light Books|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781440344374 (EPUB)|