Stay or go? That's the question millions of women struggle with every year. If you're one of them, you know that most relationships are not all bad, or all good--and that realization can stall the decision-making process. With this book, you receive the empowering advice you need to:
If you've ever questioned your choice to stay with your partner, this practical guide is for you. Whether you're married and not, you'll benefit from working through your current situation and making that final decision: Should I leave him?
- Weigh all the pros and cons of your relationship
- Uncover the real reasons you're in the relationship
- Decide if these are good enough reasons to stay--or not
- Fix what's wrong if you decide to stay
- Prepare an exit strategy if you decide to go
- Communicate your decision to your partner
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||849 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781440507014 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|