One of the rewards of woodworking is getting to show off your work - either as part of your home decor or as handmade gifts for family and friends. This book provides 20 small-scale projects that can add a touch of style to any living space.
Practice a wide range of woodworking techniques!
Make fun accents for the home!
- Mortise and tenon
- Finger joints
- Bent lamination
Building skills is a lot more fun when you're making something you can show off or give as a gift. The projects in this book are a great way to practice your craft - plus you might just end up creating a treasured heirloom that looks great on the wall or the mantel.
- Wall clocks in classic and contemporary designs
- An 18th-century mahogany mirror
- Mantel clocks and lamps inspired by popular period styles
- An assortment of hanging shelves
- Beautiful boxes for storage or gifts
- And much more
|Size: ||31.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Popular Woodworking Books|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9781440351693 (EPUB)|