Customer rank: +2
This could very well be Val Andrew's most important work. He describes with several great examples and historical effects, how one can entertain and amaze employing nothing but simple audacious ruses or outright bluffs. If there is a showman in you, you will love these effects and ideas. If you rather rely on your bottom deal and classic pass, then you will probably not be able to appreciate the value of this information.
- Taking advantage of the situation
- The uses of a "magician" as an assistant
- On the use of "stooges"
- Giving the cue...
- A bluff-pass
- Two bluff card rises
- Bluff wand vanishes
- Cope Cecil's vanishing wand addition
- The last word on the Radio-Die or Colour Block
- Billy McComb and the Silk-Change
- Koran's most outrageous trick
- Impromptu audacity
- Dante on audacity
- Blackstone's misdirection superb
- Bob Harbin bluffs the exposing Journalist
- Rabbit production - no apparatus
- Bluff ala Dunninger
- "The Hot Seat"
PDF 35 pages.
word count: 9984 which is equivalent to 39 standard pages of text