The routines use subtle moves and principles rather than difficult sleight of hand to produce entertaining card effects that anyone can do. More important, no gimmicks, and no set-ups whatsoever. Grab an ordinary, even borrowed deck of cards and amaze your spectators with incredible card effects.
- VALIDATION (Aldo Colombini): You place a face-down card between two face-up Jacks. A card is selected and it turns out to be the prediction you placed between the two Jacks.
- TAKEAWAY (Karl Fulves): An original idea that will fool laymen and magicians badly. Three cards disappear from a packet of nine.
- STUPID BOY (Aldo Colombini): An amazing revelation of a thought-of-card and an incredible prediction.
- FIRST AND LAST (Bobby Vandelli): You remove some cards. A spectator cuts any amount of cards from the packet and, using that number, a second spectator turns card over in the remaining pile until only one remains reversed. This card is the only red card of the packet.
- A PREDICTABLE STROLL (Paul Gordon): A card is selected from a shuffled deck. The mate of this card appears face up in the middle of the deck.
- TRIPLE GEMINI (Nick Trost): This is another version of Gemini Twins in which three matching pairs are revealed at the finish instead of the usual two.
- COMPLEX SIMPLEX LIE DETECTOR (Marty Kane): After a card is selected the spectator lies or tells the true but no matter what you can find the selection.
- PREFIXATION (Peter Duffie): This is, basically, a four Ace discovery without any set-up.
- DODGY SANDWICH (Paul Gordon): After a mistake (?) you surprisingly reveal a freely selected card.
- MAKE ONE GO (Howard Adams): You remove four cards from a group of cards. One card is made to vanish, and the remaining three cards act as a prediction.