Unlock new levels of quality, performance, customer service, and profits
Written specifically for managers with little or no experience on the subject, Six Sigma for Managers, Second Edition, provides step-by-step guidance and examples for implementing a Six Sigma initiative.
Written specifically for today's busy manager, Briefcase Books feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step by step through everyday workplace situations.
- Updated with the latest in implementation strategies and tactics, tips from insiders in the field, and new stories and insights from the Six Sigma experiences of others
- Clear definitions of key management terms and concepts
- Practical advice for minimizing the possibility of error
- Examples of successful management
- Specific planning procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
Greg Brue is CEO of Six Sigma Consultants and is a master six sigma black belt.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.7 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006596219 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|