#3 in Self most-wishedSleight of Mind, is a unique 7 day thinking course, designed to unleash a torrent of bright ideas.
Written by magician and creativity expert Timothy Hyde, it will change the way you think. This ebook was first developed as an online course and then fine tuned by many hundreds of participants over the last three years at many different workshop sessions.
As well as his work as a mentalist in the high end corporate market and on luxury cruise ships, Timothy has developed a number of in demand corporate development workshops. This particular course has been run on 8 separate occasions for the University of Newcastle.
Though not designed specifically for magicians, the skills and tools that you will learn in this ebook are absolutely perfect for them. Some possible uses include
Grow your business, advance your career and make the most of your opportunities!
- Designing Routines
- Creating Effects
- Building your Business
- Writing Advertising
- Designing Websites
- Writing Jokes
- Custom Trade Show scripts etc.
In this content rich ebook course we teach
The ebook comes with worksheets for each lesson and a resource page.
From feedback from past participants we know this is perfect for
- 5 different creative thinking tools that you will be able to use immediately
- 2 different concepts that are vital for anyone wishing to create fresh ideas faster
- We take you through a process that identifies your creative time zone and show you how to exploit it
- Motivate you to put these things into practice
The simple yet powerful tools can be applied immediately to your own
Problems, Challenges and Opportunities.
- Individuals wanting to improve their skills
- Small business owners wanting to grow their business
- Teachers or trainers wanting content for their own sessions
- Facilitators needing to run brainstorming/planning sessions.
- Anyone with an interest in using their abilities more
"I loved 'Sleight of Mind!' I'm in the idea business, and this is by far the best idea generator I've found. I did the entire course following your instructions and was amazed at how many ideas I generated. Congratulations on writing such a concise, yet comprehensive, course on the subject." - Richard Webster, Auckland New Zealand (author of 93 Books including Seven Secrets to Success)
word count: 7516 which is equivalent to 30 standard pages of text