Are you a busy mom looking for a simple system that you can get started on right away that makes permanent lifestyle changes achievable? You've probably tried it all, whether it's diets, supplements, shakes, exercise routines, or any number of health, fitness and dieting strategies. You've probably lost some weight, but you probably gained it back.
Small Steps to Slim: A Simple No Diet Lifestyle System for Busy Moms provides you with an almost effortless approach to change your lifestyle that is achievable by even the busiest of women. It breaks the process into simple steps so that you don't feel overwhelmed or frustrated. And it's a quick read so you can get started today with the program.
Here's what this book provides:
- A simple process to overcome your obstacles to weight loss.
- A book that helps you put an end to quick-fix solutions that don't work, so that you can focus on making healthy choices that produce lasting results.
- A means to make lifestyle change a reality in the midst of your busy life.
- A no-stress, easy-to-follow lifestyle change approach that is highly effective in helping you reach your health goals.
- A program that puts an end to tedious diets, and helps you make small, realistic changes easily so that you can finally lose weight for good.
Are you ready to start making simple changes that will help you discover a lighter, sexier, healthier you and ignite your weight loss?
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.1 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781942489092 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|