• This new edition gives students valuable practice in reading and evaluating research. All major methods of research are illustrated, including qualitative research, content/document analysis, survey research, observational research, experimental research, and program evaluation.
• The articles deal with contemporary topics that will hold your students' attention.
• The lines in each article are sequentially numbered. This allows easy reference to specific parts of the articles during classroom discussions.
• Factual Questions at the end of each article encourage students to read for methodological and substantive points.
• The Answer Key provides answers to the Factual Questions. The line numbers where the answers can be found are included, making the key easy to use.
• The Questions for Discussion at the end of each article address broad issues of research design and overall research quality.
• Ideal for homework assignments followed by classroom discussions at the next clas
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||7.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351968386 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|