Due to problems associated with the design and manufacturing of composite materials, there is a need to introduce computational and intelligent systems engineering methodology in materials engineering. Soft Computing in the Design and Manufacturing of Composite Material offers an intelligent approach to advance material engineering, and significantly improves the process of designing and manufacturing a new material. This title includes chapters covering topics such as soft computing techniques, composite materials engineering, design and manufacturing of composite materials, numerical modeling, prediction, and optimization of the composite materials performance, development of the hybrid models, and control of the composite material performance.
- Introduction of soft computing in the composite materials engineering
- Includes accurate and detailed analysis of the current state of the art in the field
- Development of the intelligent models for design and manufacturing of composite material
- Details composite material performance prediction
- Optimization of the manufacturing process of composite materials
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Woodhead Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781782421801 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|