Imagine, you show your hands empty front and back. You give a key on a key ring to the audience for examination. You take the key ring back and gently stroke the key. Suddenly the key begins to move on its ring. It jerks and bobs as if manipulated by invisible fingers. It rises in an eerie fashion until it’s extending horizontally from the ring. Then with a mere snap of your fingers the animation ceases. You give the key out for examination once more and show your hands to be unequivocally empty.
This ebook comes with clear and descriptive photos. Points To Remember:
1st edition 2007; 13 pages.
- Starts clean and ends clean
- Hands and key may be thoroughly examined before and after
- Can be done with borrowed keys
- Perfect for walk around
- Nothing complicated to make
- No magnets or loops used in the animation
word count: 2710 which is equivalent to 10 standard pages of text