We've turned the spotlight on seven couples who aren't pretending when it comes to setting their sights on fame. They're witty, they're sexy, but falling in love isn't in the script. Can they ignore the flash of the cameras and the roar of the applause long enough to find happy-ever-after off the red carpet?
Sensuality Level: Sensual
- Forgiving Jackson: Country music superstar Jackson Beauford has returned home to Tennessee after a tragic concert fire to lick his wounds at his family estate, where Emory Lowell is trying to erase her own painful memories by running an event-planning business. As a passionate attraction flares between these two wounded souls, can they save more than just Beauford Bend?
- Hiding from Hollywood: Waitress Abby Richards is terrified when movie producer Ethan Walker walks into her diner. The last thing she wants is her name connected with his; her life is now about hiding from the tabloids. But when she's left without a safe place to stay, Ethan offers her sanctuary in his home, and Abby must decide whether she can finally stop running and trust Ethan with her secret.
- New York Minute: When rock star Diego Diaz flashes his bedroom eyes at shy accountant Veronica Bass during a wedding reception, she invents a cover story and leads him to the nearest hotel room. Diego's secrets are the kind that blow up any lasting relationship. Is their love destined to last for only a New York minute?
- Five of Hearts: As lead singer for the boy band Five of Hearts, Dean learned that women only want him for his money and fame. So he has a good reason for hiding his alter ego from his neighbor, Shannon, and everyone else in Scallop Shores. But the closer he gets to Shannon and her children, the more he realizes he may have made a big mistake.
- Perfect Partners: London's latest hit dance competition television show throws Lisa Darby and Redmond Carrington into each other's arms. The problem? These former flames aren't looking for a repeat performance. Can they stay in step with their goals and ahead of their past?
- California Thyme: Mandy Parker has sworn to avoid the Hollywood scene that sucked in her mother, until she takes a gig to cater to a movie set. She soon finds herself helping sexy locations manager James Lubbock discover who is sabotaging his career and losing her heart in the process.
- The Confection Connection: Baker Carly Piper's only way to save her bakery is to partner with her rival on a TV reality show to produce a wedding cake for a wealthy bride. Is this a half-baked proposal, or will love be the icing on the cake?
|Size: ||4.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Crimson Romance|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781440596490 (EPUB)|