Your source for U.S. currency!
For more than three decades, the Standard Catalog of United States Paper Money has been the essential annual guide to U.S. currency, providing complete coverage in an easy-to-use format.
The color catalog offers more than 1,000 photographs, concise descriptions and completely vetted values in up to four grades for:
No other U.S. paper money reference contains that vast amount of images, type listings and price values as found in this new edition.
- Large and small size currency in 1861
- Gold and silver certificates
- National bank notes by type
- Pre-Civil War treasury notes
- Postage and fractional currency
- Military payment certificates
- Encased postage stamps and postage stamp envelopes
- Notes of the Philippines under U.S. administration
- Error notes
|Size: ||82.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Krause Publications|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781440245251 (PDF)|