• Statistical Methods: A Worktext Approach uses a student-friendly, conversational tone to explain core statistical concepts in a way that students can readily understand.
• After concepts and skills are introduced and demonstrated, students are given a hands-on opportunity to work with the concepts and practice their newly acquired skills with Your Turn exercises.
• Each chapter begins with a careful explanation of the statistical concepts relevant to that chapter. Following the explanation of concepts are examples that illustrate their applications.
• Boxes containing helpful pointers for students are included in the chapters. These are often mnemonics for remembering concepts and precautions warning against common mistakes.
• Statistical terms are in boldfaced type and italicized. They are defined in the text and also appear in the glossary in Appendix A.
• An extensive instructor's guide provides answers to the ex
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.1 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351968263 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|