•We've added a comprehensive basic math review to this edition. It will get your students off to a good start in statistics.
• In the worksheets, students obtain answers to humorous riddles if their work is correct. If the answer to a riddle does not make sense, they know to check their work.
• Easy to coordinate with all major statistics textbooks because each exercise covers only a limited number of statistics.
• All major topics are included-from calculating percentages to conducting a one-way ANOVA.
• Over 40 humorously illustrated, interactive guides give your students solid advice on study skills covering everything from how to get the most out of a statistics textbook to how to work with a tutor.
• The 64-page instructor's answer key shows all the steps in the solutions for the computational problems. This key makes it easy for you to start using the workbook right away.
• This book has been a perennial best-seller. Minor adjustments throughout bring you an improved Second Edition
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||30.4 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351968140 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|