Chemotherapy works to beat your cancer, but it also takes its own toll on your body and your health. During treatment, it is more important than ever to do what you can to keep yourself strong and healthy. The best way of doing that is to work with your body's innate healing powers.
This book offers a treasure chest of practical guidance for feeling good during chemo and beyond. And it does so through 5 basic steps, supporting you to:
· Change your thinking and develop an attitude focused on healing
· Detoxify with therapeutic baths to promote healing from the inside out.
· Eat the best foods to create a healing chemistry in your body.
· Supplement your diet to support healing momentum.
· Exercise and rest to speed the healing process.
Also included are 100+ simple recipes and a menu-planning guide.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Conari Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781633410053 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|