A Doody's Core Title 2012
Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation is the new gold standard comprehensive guide to the management of stroke patients. Beginning with detailed information on risk factors, epidemiology, prevention, and neurophysiology, the book details the acute and long-term treatment of all stroke-related impairments and complications. Additional sections discuss psychological issues, outcomes, community reintegration, and new research.
Written by dozens of acknowledged leaders in the field, and containing hundreds of tables, graphs, and photographic images, Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation features:
- The first full-length discussion of the most commonly-encountered component of neurorehabilitation
- Multi-specialty coverage of issues in rehabilitation, neurology, PT, OT, speech therapy, and nursing
- Focus on therapeutic management of stroke related impairments and complications
- An international perspective from dozens of foremost authorities on stroke
- Cutting edge, practical information on new developments and research trends
Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation is a valuable reference for clinicians and academics in rehabilitation and neurology, and professionals in all disciplines who serve the needs of stroke survivors.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||16.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Medical|
|Date published: || 2008|
|ISBN: ||2370007678334 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|