Passion is never too hot to handle when these six sensual couples bring the heat between the sheets, and end up finding a love that sears their hearts for all time.
Sensuality Level: Spicy
- Prelude to a Seduction: Successful, handsome, charming businessman David Broussard has one flaw: his unsavory reputation as a player. His natural pheromones attract women in droves, until he sets his sights on Sarona Maxwell, who knows her own worth in this game. She's going to watch this hunt from the sidelines . . . but that's not a move the heart allows when it comes to seduction.
- Inventing Sin: English professor Gabriella Kurtz tells colleagues she's dating the perfect guy: big and masculine but gentlemanly, and capable of mind-blowing sex all weekend. Problem is, he's not real . . . until ex-military man Duncan Sinclair, Sin to his friends, enters the picture, on a mission to take out an undercover terrorist posing as an accomplished academic.
- The Real Thing: Art expert Gemma Gilmore can easily spot a fake from across a crowded gallery, and smoking-hot Mac Buchanan doesn't fit with the auction scene. He does fit in her bed, however, until she learns he's the prime investigator when a $50 million painting she authenticated turns out to be a fake. Time and again, passion draws them together, but they're driven apart by an ever-increasing web of lies, setups, and betrayals. Will the truth shatter their relationship, or will they discover their intense connection is the real thing?
- His Fantasy Maid: On the eve of Jake Sinclair's bachelor party, his best man surprises him with a fantasy maid named Amy. Clad in a bikini, she cleans his house and jump starts his heart. A few days later, Jake crashes his car and wakes in the hospital emergency room where his fantasy maid is now wearing scrubs and wielding a stethoscope. Is she a hallucination, or is his fantasy about to take a new turn that leads him down a different wedding aisle?
- Her New Worst Enemy: Ellie Holdsworthy is willing to do anything save her BFF from marrying the wrong man. Even if that means sucking up to her brother's best mate, commitment phobic, playboy businessman Gideon DeLancy, to hold an intervention at his Georgian manor. He doesn't intend to fall for his friend's snarky sister, and he sure as hell doesn't expect their weekend to develop into a full-on sex-fest. But a torrid weekend affair should be the easiest thing in the world to walk away from, so why are they finding it so difficult?
- Blitzkrieg Love: Traumatized by her parents' deaths, Beatrice Stevens immerses her life in dancing, where she can escape from the fears that haunt her. Anthony Gowl wants Beatrice from the moment she bumps into him, a desire that becomes a burning need after he sees her perform. She's willing to step out of her comfort zone to explore the attraction, but will his savior complex prove to be more than she can handle, or the torch she needs to incinerate her nightmares and melt her heart?
|Size: ||4.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Crimson Romance|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781507200100 (EPUB)|