This completely revised edition is an easy to use resource for teachers, TAs and SENCOs concerned about behavioural issues in the classroom. It will support school staff in their approach to a range of behavioural issues, through a range of tried-and-tested strategies, including:
- How to create an environment of support and acceptance
- Techniques to provide an effective leaning environment
- Ways in which to communicate clearly with children with poor communication skills
- Whole class and whole school approaches for a positive learning environment
- How to maintain appropriate behaviours during unstructured break times
This accessible reference tool will help any teacher to create and maintain a classroom environment conducive to learning. Packed with resources, it also includes templates and example Personal Support Plans, written by practitioners for practitioners.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||926 KB|
|Publisher: ||David Fulton Publishers|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317202004 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|