A handy Korean phrasebook and guide to the Korean language, Survival Korean contains basic vocabulary necessary for getting around Korea.
This book contains all the necessary words and phrases for speaking Korean in any kind of setting. Perfect for students, tourists, or business people learning Korean or travelling to Korea, it also contains a beginner guide to the Korean language, allowing for a deeper understanding of Korean than a typical Korean phrasebook or Korean dictionary.
The book is broken into four basic sections: Common Korean Expressions and Key Words, Essential Korean Communication Tools, Korean Travel Vocabulary and Useful Korean Expressions, and Korean Pronunciation Guides for Key Korean Names and Signs. All Korean words and phrases are written in Romanized form as well phonetically, making pronouncing Korean a breeze. For example, the word for "Hello", Yoboseyo is also written as Yoe-boh-say-yoh. Authentic Korean script (Hangul) is also included so that in the case of difficulties the book can be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
Key features of Survival Korean include:
- Hundreds of useful Korean words and expressions.
- Up-to-date internet, mobile, and social media terms
- An EnglishKorean index with more than 1,000 additional words and their pronunciation for quick reference.
- Romanized forms, phonetic spellings, and Korean script (Hangul) for all words and phrases.
- A concise background and history of the Korean language.
- An introduction to the Korean Alphabet.
- A pronunciation guide for Korean syllables.
- A guide to Korean grammar.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Tuttle Publishing|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781462918652 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|