Taking cupcakes to the next level is a specialty of Cupcake Wars—here are recipes from one of its popular winners.Europeans serve savory cheese after a nice meal. Americans prefer something sweet and sugary. Alison Riede manages to marry the two concepts with her wildly original and surprisingly delicious cupcakes. She starts with the flavors and winds up with something that defies expectation. Recipes for salty, nutty, spicy, savory, tart, fruity, and chocolaty desserts include:
- Lemon Olive Oil Cupcakes with Sage and Sea Salt Buttercream
- Rosemary Parmesan Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting and Toasted Almonds
- Cucumber Mint Cupcakes with Lime Buttercream and Fresh Mint
- Banana Cupcakes with Mango Filling and Banana Rum Frosting
- Chocolate Pinot Noir Cupcakes with Strawberry Filling and Dark Chocolate Pinot Buttercream
One taste and it will be clear why Cupcake Wars handed her the crown. Her recipes are simple and straightforward, illustrated with mouthwatering photographs. This is a truly original winner of a cookbook.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||10.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Countryman Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781581576030 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|