This book reaches out to those who are hungry for information. It is about that wonderful robust quality we all have—our inner strength.
Twenty Australians tell stories of enhancing their lives by reaching into themselves.
Switch on to Your Inner Strength is a practical manual describing how to tap into this vibrant source of personal power and how to use it deliberately.
THIS BOOK IS ABOUT
* Sandy's encounter with grief and "letting go"
* Self esteem, self worth and self image
* Daily techniques based on verified research
* The importance of love in your life
* Acceptance, guilt, anger and forgiveness
* An easy and practical approach to meditation
* How thoughts impact our lives
* Relaxation for stress release, harmony and tranquillity
* How to handle pain
* Six guided imageries for personal use
* The use of imagination to influence health and healing
* How to tap the mind for creativity
* Skills to cope with every day life stresses—the balance between relationships, employment, family, finance, leisure, spiritual development ...
"Not until we're challenged by adversity do we really experience our inner strength. This book is about how to use your inner strength, at any time, to enhance your peace and power."
|Size: ||1.9 MB|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781456622411 (EPUB)|