Systemic Lupus Erythematosus combines basic science with clinical science to provide a translational treatment of the disease and is a useful reference for specialists in the diagnosis and management of patients with SLE, a tool for measurement of clinical activity for pharmaceutical development and basic research of the disease and a reference work for hospital libraries.
- Provides the very latest overview of the pathogenesis of SLE
- Distills current understanding of the cellular, molecular, genetic and environmental factors that instigate and drive the disease
- Includes comprehensive coverage of clinical features, including fatigue, organ system manifestations, overlap syndromes, infections, and more
- Conveys the very latest understanding of mechanisms of tissue damage, including immune complexes, antibodies, and other mechanisms that lead to organ damage
- Discusses the latest treatment options on disease modifying or disease controlling agents
- Provides 'one stop' coverage of all the latest scientific and clinical developments in SLE
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||16.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780128020098 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|