Master the first comprehensive, credible framework for measuring HR's value and the quality of its talent acquisition/management efforts! Reflecting their immense experience leading talent management and consulting on enterprise talent strategy, Linda Brenner and Tom McGuire introduce a powerful new metric: the Intellectual Capital Index (ICI). Built on extensive financial analysis of Fortune 500 companies, ICI helps you rigorously identify specific areas of intellectual capital that drive the most value in your company, and refocus HR accordingly. Using it, you can:
- More effectively quantify the return on your human capital investments
- Measure the quality and value of your most important talent
- Gain a deeper understanding of the drivers of value in their organization
- Recognize the drivers of intellectual capital within their companies
- Measure and improve talent quality: your most important talent metric
Brenner and McGuire help you finally overcome long-time controversies and obstacles to valuing talent. Using accepted financial techniques, you'll walk through:
- Identifying which people and roles are producing disproportionate value
- Determining the true asset of value of talent you don't "own"
- Gaining deeper insight into the "active" and "inert" components of intellectual capital
- Organizing structures and business processes to activate your talent and liberate latent value
- Choosing and applying the most effective talent metrics
- Refocusing HR on the talent issues, skills, and competencies that matter most
Talent Valuation offers indispensable tools and insights for C-level executives, HR leaders, strategists, investors, analysts, researchers, students – and anyone concerned with measuring, optimizing, and communicating the business value of talent.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Pearson FT Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780133990379 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|