Test Assessing High School Completion (TASC) practice test questions prepared by our dedicated team of exam experts!
Includes FREE ebook version! Use on iPad, iPhone, any smartphone or tablet!
Over 500 questions, including:
- Reading comprehension
- English grammar
- Basic math
- Basic Geometry
- World History
- US History
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Earth and Space Science
Please note that TASC is a registered trademark of McGraw-Hill School Education Holdings LLC which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
You want a complete Practice Test package with everything you need, complied by a dedicated team of experts with everything you need all in one place!
Here is what our 2 TASC Practice Test Package can do for you:
- Practice Tests are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the TASC.
- Here are 2 complete TASC Tests, prepared by a dedicated team of experts that will prepare you for the exam like nothing else will.
- Each complete TASC practice test includes information about the test such as the time allotted for each section, allowing you to time yourself for a complete exam experience.
- Practice Tests familiarize yourself with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice Tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- If you are taking the California Basic Educational Skills Test – the 2 TASC Practice Tests are an essential part of studying and passing!
Practice Really Does Make Perfect!
The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you'll have over 500 practice questions that cover every category. You can fine-tune your knowledge in areas where you feel comfortable and be more efficient in improving your problem areas.
Study When and Where You Want!
You also receive a FREE ebook version, suitable for any smartphone, iPhone, iPad or tablet, that you can immediately download after purchasing. You can practice your questions after working out at the gym, while you're waiting on a friend for lunch, or over your morning cup of coffee. Whenever you have those spare moments, you can consistently build your confidence.
Maybe you have read this kind of thing before, and maybe feel you don't need it, and you are not sure if you are going to buy this book. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?
Why not do everything you can to get the best score on the TASC?
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||841 KB|
|Publisher: ||Complete Test Preparation Inc.|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781772450385 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|