Team Teaching at the College Level describes a college-level team teaching program which affords unusual opportunities for developing an educational environment that fosters productive personal relationships between and among college students and faculty. The book describes the nature and scope of selected team teaching programs; the manner in which such programs can be administered; the potential impact of team teaching on a developing curriculum; the role of faculty and students who constitute the teaching-learning team; the particular housing requirements of team teaching programs; and finally, the limitations and future prospects of this emerging concept.
In the following chapters frequent reference is made to the philosophy, program, and methodology of Boston University's College of Basic Studies, where a team system was first developed in 1949 and where an entire collegiate two-year program of studies functions on a team teaching plan. This College's extensive experience with team teaching has made possible refinements which may interest those seeking to broaden their understanding of the potential role and function of team teaching in higher education.
* Rich in case studies, examples, and in-chapter elements that focus on the challenges of launching and operating a technology venture
* In-depth examination of intellectual property development, valuation, deal structuring, and equity preservation, issues of most relevance to technology start-ups
* Extensive discussion of technology management and continuous innovation as a competitive advantage
* Addresses the issue of leading, managing, motivating, and compensating technical workers
* More time on the fundamentals of marketing and selling, as these are elements of entrepreneurshipcommonly most neglected by engineers and scientists
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||16.2 MB|
|Date published: || 1970|
|ISBN: ||9781483155180 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|