The E-Medicine, E-Health, M-Health, Telemedicine, and Telehealth Handbook provides extensive coverage of modern telecommunication in the medical industry, from sensors on and within the body to electronic medical records and beyond.
Telehealth and Mobile Health is the second volume of this handbook. Featuring chapters written by leading experts and researchers in their respective fields, this volume:
- Discusses telesurgery, medical robotics, and image guidance as well as telenursing and remote patient care
- Describes the implementation of networks, data management, record management, and effective personnel training
- Explains how the use of new technologies brings many business, management, and service opportunities
- Provides examples of scientific advancements such as brain-controlled bionic human arms and hands
- Incorporates clinical applications throughout for practical reference
The E-Medicine, E-Health, M-Health, Telemedicine, and Telehealth Handbook bridges the gap between scientists, engineers, and medical professionals by creating synergy in the related fields of biomedical engineering, information and communication technology, business, and healthcare.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||41.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781482236620 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|