Customer rank: +1
This is number three of Jordan's Ten New Tricks Series
. Charles Jordan was an excellent and very innovative magician. He collected in this booklet tricks with balls, ring and rope, thimbles, a book mystery and more.
1st edition, 1920, Charles T. Jordan, Penngrove, CA; 23 pages.
Table of Contents
word count: 5052 which is equivalent to 20 standard pages of text
- 1. The Cord Restored
- 2. A New Ring Release
- 3. Coin Divination by James J. Moren
- 4. Another Date-Reading Trick
- 5. The Ubiquitous Poker Chips
- 6. The "Full-View" Color-Changing Thimble
- 7. The Letter-Mailing Mystery
- 8. A Clean Ball Production
- 9. A Manipulative Opening
- 10. The Book Mystery