This is number three of Jordan's Ten New Tricks Series. Charles Jordan was an excellent and very innovative magician. He collected in this booklet tricks with balls, ring and rope, thimbles, a book mystery and more.
1st edition, 1920, Charles T. Jordan, Penngrove, CA; 23 pages.
Table of Contents
- 1. The Cord Restored
- 2. A New Ring Release
- 3. Coin Divination by James J. Moren
- 4. Another Date-Reading Trick
- 5. The Ubiquitous Poker Chips
- 6. The "Full-View" Color-Changing Thimble
- 7. The Letter-Mailing Mystery
- 8. A Clean Ball Production
- 9. A Manipulative Opening
- 10. The Book Mystery
word count: 5052 which is equivalent to 20 standard pages of text