How does a teacher know whether he or she is benefitting learners? What do educators do when they have questions about the best way to integrate new technologies into their classrooms? What should a teacher do to avoid burnout? Who will mentor the teacher who takes on these questions?
The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers takes you on a personal journey to accomplish manageable goals, reflect on your experiences, and regain your spark and confidence in teaching. This innovative approach will help you reconnect to your students, improve your classroom practice, and help you transform as an educator. To ensure your success and growth, you will find:
- 30 short-term goals to complete at your own pace
- 30 long-term goals that relate to the short-term goals
- Exercises throughout to help you consider each goal
- Examples of how the goal has been accomplished in different teaching contexts
- Tips for the successful completion of the goals
- Reflection areas to document the result of accomplishing the goal
- A resource list with free web tools and apps related to the goal's task
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781317819318 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|