This is the ebook released to coincide with the 8th Symposium which took place in April 2003 at Bath University and it features the magic of those taking part on the day. Here is a breakdown of the contents:
Nicely produced in 26 pages and with line and photo illustrations, this ebook will provide an interesting read for anyone into close up magic.
- Richard Pinner offers a novel color changing penknife idea.
- Lee Davis explains a clever way to reproduce two drawings made entirely at random by two spectators.
- Sean Carpenter gives the lowdown on his behind-the-back card stab.
- Roger Curzon provides no less than three items, two strong card effects and a well thought out prediction effect using business cards.
- Mark Leveridge describes an easy to do signed card transposition routine.
- Joachim Solberg tips the method for an unbelievably cheeky way to vanish or produce a coin.
- Jay Sankey reveals an excellent routine using a book of matches.
1st edition 2003; 27 pages.
word count: 10104 which is equivalent to 40 standard pages of text