A Comprehensive Collection of Agile Testing Best Practices: Two Definitive Guides from Leading Pioneers
Janet Gregory and Lisa Crispin haven't just pioneered agile testing, they have also written two of the field's most valuable guidebooks. Now, you can get both guides in one indispensable eBook collection: today's must-have resource for all agile testers, teams, managers, and customers. Combining comprehensive best practices and wisdom contained in these two titles, The Agile Testing Collection will help you adapt agile testing to your environment, systematically improve your skills and processes, and strengthen engagement across your entire development team.
The first title, Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams, defines the agile testing discipline and roles, and helps you choose, organize, and use the tools that will help you the most. Writing from the tester's viewpoint, Gregory and Crispin chronicle an entire agile software development iteration, and identify and explain seven key success factors of agile testing.
The second title, More Agile Testing: Learning Journeys for the Whole Team, addresses crucial emerging issues, shares evolved practices, and covers key issues that delivery teams want to learn more about. It offers powerful new insights into continuous improvement, scaling agile testing across teams and the enterprise, overcoming pitfalls of automation, testing in regulated environments, integrating DevOps practices, and testing mobile/embedded and business intelligence systems.
The Agile Testing Collection will help you do all this and much more.
- Customize agile testing processes to your needs, and successfully transition to them
- Organize agile teams, clarify roles, hire new testers, and quickly bring them up to speed
- Engage testers in agile development, and help agile team members improve their testing skills
- Use tests and collaborate with business experts to plan features and guide development
- Design automated tests for superior reliability and easier maintenance
- Plan "just enough," balancing small increments with larger feature sets and the entire system
- Test to identify and mitigate risks, and prevent future defects
- Perform exploratory testing using personas, tours, and test charters with session- and thread-based techniques
- Help testers, developers, and operations experts collaborate on shortening feedback cycles with continuous integration and delivery
Both guides in this collection are thoroughly grounded in the authors' extensive experience, and supported by examples from actual projects. Now, with both books integrated into a single, easily searchable, and cross-linked eBook, you can learn from their experience even more easily.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||16.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Addison-Wesley Professional|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134190631 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|