All these routines are performed with no sleight of hand.
- SIMULDU: A person rips five cards in half and splits them in two packets. One card is selected. The two packets are dealt at the same time and only two halves match: The selected card.
- THIRTEAM: Great routine and unique principle. Cards are shuffled and dealt in pairs. Each pair totals 13.
- REMARKOBO: You predict a number reached apparently totally at random.
- ENTERFORCE: You reveal a selection under what seems impossible conditions, with a previously written prediction.
- FACEY: Cards are torn in halves. A freely selected card finds its matching half. This can be used with ESP cards as well.
- NAME 6: This is a very clever routine in multiple phases that use a name of a spectator.
- HUMSKIL: A very unique routine with a triple prediction climax that will floor your audiences.
- ROYALEEZEE: You reveal FOUR freely selected cards. You will like the principle behind this routine and you will use it often in other effects of this kind.
- ROYLE HOYLE: A truly powerful routine using the face cards (Kings, Queens and Jacks). It may be done with ESP cards as well.
- 22 IS IN: Cards are shuffled and dealt and you reveal two predictions which involve the number 22. Once again a principle that can be used in other effects.